DIY Project: Homemade Wedding Binder

I am not rich. So that prompted this entry on how to put together your own wedding binder/planner instead of wasting your money on one from the bookstore. It's really easy & very affordable!

I purchased the following:

- 3 ring binder (Dollar General $2)
- Package of lined paper. (Dollar Tree $1)
- Pencil pouch (Dollar General $1)
- 10 dividers (2 pkgs of 5, $1 each at Big Lots)
- 3 folders (Dollar General $.075 each)
- 25 count sheet protectors (Walmart $1.56)

I had my fiance use the printer at work to print out my wedding checklist from http://www.offbeatbride.com .. so if you have a friend who can print & hole punch stuff for you at their job .. you can save money like that.

So I got my own wedding planner binder for under $10 dollars! & it's easy to customize! I'm going to make a collage to put in the front to make it pretty. I plan on posting a picture of that when it's done!

Here are some pictures!






1 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

I am so happy for you Leslie. :) I look forward to hearing more about the wedding. Let me know if you need any help. I can do place cards and stuff. :D

Rebeca

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Stuff to Do!

  • ♥ Buy engagement ring - DONE!
  • ♥ Take engagement photos
  • ♥ Pick out colors/theme - COLORS DONE!
  • ♥ Plan engagement party

About Us

Leslie is a 31 year old stay at home mama of 4 (3 on Earth, 1 in Heaven). She does community theater, organizes a non-profit while she can in the middle of taking care of a newborn baby boy. She loves all things geek, parenting, gaming, movies, writing, arts & crafts, church & karaoke.


Robert is a 36 year old school counselor. He enjoys Harry Potter, community theater, video games, cooking & Storage Wars. His first son with Leslie is in Heaven & he has a newborn son at home, along with being a step-parent to Leslie's 12 year old & 4 year old. This is a big family!

Blog contents © Geeks In Love ♥ Our Wedding 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.